Doubleday Brothers and Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.)
Doubleday Brothers and Company began in 1898 when brothers Fred U. and Ward F., sons of Abner Doubleday, purchased the bindery of the Kalamazoo Publishing Company. Initially they sold office supplies whoesale to banks and governmental offices and eventually moved into the retail market. The company closed Kalamazoo operations in 2005 and is now part of Fidlar Doubleday, Davenport, Iowa.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Promotional items were produced by Doubleday Brothers and Company. Items include calendars, memo books and a promotional fans.