RH. Regional History Collections
Found in 70 Collections and/or Records:
The collection is composed of notebooks, diaries and miscellaneous papers dating from 1925 until 1952 that belonged to Donald and Donna Boudeman who lived in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Lincolniana collected by Dwight B. Waldo (1864-1936), the first president of Western Michigan University (the books associated with this collection are cataloged individually and searchable through the Western Michigan University Libraries online catalog)
The collection is composed of materials from the Edwards and Chamberlin Hardware Company, a Kalamazoo firm in business from 1889 until 1931. The materials date from 1911 until 1931.
The collection is composed of one five-year diary owned by Ella Sheldon Rogers (1874-1944) who spent the last 14 years of her life in the Michigan cities of Kalamazoo and Delton. The collection additionally has two letters from Ella's son-in-law Leon Leonard, a diploma for her daughter Eloyse Rogers Leonard, their marriage certificate and a family cookbook compiled for Eloyse Rogers Leonard along with a few single sheets.
The collection is composed of one weekly bulletin, one program and one commemorative booklet-program from the First Baptist Church in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The materials range from 1911 to 1998.
The collection is composed of items from the First Congregational Church of Kalamazoo, Michigan and range from 1919 to 1985.
The collection is composed of materials from the First United Methodist Church in Kalamazoo, Michigan and span the years 1916-1983.
The collection is composed of materials from the First Presbyterian Church of Kalamazoo, Michigan, and date from 1911 to 2006.
The collection is composed of eight newsletters called the Kalamazoo Township Monitor produced by the Friends of Responsible Government located in Kalamazoo Township, Michigan. The newsletters date from December, 1976 to September, 1977.
The collection is composed of issues of the Fuller News employee newsletters and one copy of the magazine Transmission Times both produced by the Fuller Manufacturing Company in Kalamazoo. The magazine and newsletters date from 1947 until 1961.