RH. Regional History Collections
Found in 70 Collections and/or Records:
The collection is composed of materials collected from St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The items date from 1903 to 1995 although this is an open collection and more items will be added when available.
The collection is composed of programs from the State Theatre located in Kalamazoo and date from 1942 to 1982.
The collection is composed of four items from Temple B’nai Israel in Kalamazoo dating from 1911 to 2010.
The collection amounts to .05 cubic feet and is composed of three club program schedules for The Hikers, a club which began in 1921. The three club program booklets are from 1932, 1941 and 1947 and contain membership roster with names and contact information along with officers and a yearly schedule of activities, including monthly meetings and hikes around the community.
The collection is composed of one sepia-toned cabinet card, 4 ¼”x6 ½” of three children, two girls and one boy, and one adult male, all holding musical instruments. The photograph is identified as "The Hurtt Family." Local photographer C.C. Packard took the photograph and his name is at the bottom of the photograph.
The collection is composed of one admission card 4”x6” for the Tuberculosis Sanitorium located on Gull Street and dated 1911.
The collection is composed of one book, Record of Service of Michigan Volunteers in the Civil War 1861-1865, volume 2, Second Michigan Infantry, published by Ihling Brothers & Everard Company, Kalamazoo, Michigan. There is no publication date although there is a letter inside the cover dated 1904.
The collection is composed of a book titled Tuberculosis by Dr. Freeman Hall published in 1912 along with an appendix and a packing envelope.