Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents In 1892,a new Post Office was completed on the southwest corner of Burdick and South Streets. In July of 1903 an article announced that work on the new addition which would be built to the west had begun. Total cost of the addition would be $38,500.Charles W. Gindole of Chicago received the contract to construct the building. John H. Holmes worked for the federal government supervising the construction. There are entries written by John Holmes starting on July 14, 1903 and continuing off and...