Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection is composed of issues of the Fuller News employee newsletters and one copy of the magazine Transmission Times both produced by the Fuller Manufacturing Company in Kalamazoo. The magazine and newsletters date from 1947 until 1961.
The catalogue was produced in 1895 by the Comstock Manufacturing Company in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The company was a manufacturer of automatic cut-off engines, boilers, pumps, and power transmitting machinery. The catalogue includes illustrations of its products along with their prices and information.
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Catalogs 1
- Manufacturers' catalogs 1
- Plumbing -- Equipment and supplies -- Catalogs 1
- newsletters 1
- Bond Supply Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Comstock Manufacturing Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Fuller Manufacturing Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Van Buren District Library 1