Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Contents The Allen Electric and Equipment Company manufactured automobile testing equipment. According to Kalamazoo City Directories, it was located at 2101 North Pitcher Street in Kalamazoo beginning in 1928. It moved to 355 E. Kalamazoo Avenue in 1968 and became what the city directories describe as a “tech training center”. Following 1969, the Allen Electric and Equipment Company seems to have ceased to exist. While it was in business, notable employees included Harry H. Levene, the general...