Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection is composed of one paper certificate documenting the marriage of Chauncey and Abelle Beard in Bronson, MI in 1872.
This collection is composed of a certificate of achievement for Esther Meachum issued in 1916. The certificate was presented to Esther when she was likely still in Elementary school. The award was for having no tardies or absences in the Spring of 1916. She attended school in District 1 in the township of Arlington in Van Buren Country.
The collection is composed of two certificates from 1927 and 1932 addressed to Hubert J. Boekeloo from the Milwood Public Schools in Kalamazoo, MI.
This collection contains John Ruppert’s First Holy Communion certificate. Ruppert received Holy Communion in 1897 at St. Augstine’s Church in Kalamazoo.
The collection is composed of one certificate from 1907 addressed to Minnie Glas from the Kalamazoo Public Schools in Kalamazoo, MI.
The certificate was dated Feb. 1, 1907 and was given by her teacher, Florence B. Britton and the Superintendent, S. O. Hartwell. The reason for the award is “to Certify That Minnie Glas has completed the prescribed Course of Study in the Grammar Department” and subsequently “is entitled to admission to the High School.”
- Certificates 6
- marriage certificates 2
- Diplomas 1
- Marriage licenses -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Photographers -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Rural schools -- Michigan -- Texas Charter (Township) 1
- Student records 1
- cartes-de-visite (card photographs) 1
- report cards 1 ∧ less
- Bean, James 1
- Beard, Chauncey 1
- Boekeloo, Hubert J., 1918- 1
- Brock, Nancy Moyle 1
- Brooks, Samuel, 1831-1911 1
- Cook, George C. 1
- Garrett, Lutie J. 1
- Glas, Minnie (1892-1977) 1
- Jump, Abelle 1
- Lafler, Esther Meachum, 1909-2006 1
- Milwood Public Schools (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Moyle, Patricia Louise French (1930-2020) 1
- Oak Grove School (Texas Charter Township : Michigan) 1
- Ruppert, John Francis, 1886-1970 1
- Saint Augustine's Church (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1 ∧ less