Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract This collection is composed of negatives and photographs of all sizes. The subjects of these photographs are largely employees of The Clarage Fan Company. The collection also includes some artifacts related to the production process of fans.
Abstract The collection is composed of a series of company newsletters titled the Clarage Air Line, and publications date from 1948 into the late-1960s.
Scope and Contents Photos of locations and events around Kalamazoo, Michigan, taken by Carl F. Tifft and dating from 1938-1942. Tifft took photos for and was part of the Clarage Fan Company basketball team. Tifft took photos of the Kalamazoo Lumber Fire which occurred in 1938, a parade put on by the circus in downtown Kalamazoo (undated), the Comstock Tornado in August 1939, Milham Park, the view of downtown Kalamazoo from inside the Hanselman Building, and...
Dates: Dated photos range 1938-1942; One pamphlet dates 1931; Some photos are not dated
- Names: Clarage Fan Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) X
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 2
- Fans (Machinery) industry -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 2
- Buildings -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Catalogs 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Social life and customs -- Pictorial works 1
- Photographs 1
- newsletters 1 ∧ less
- Clarage Division of Zurn Industrial (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Clarage Foundry and Manufacturing (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Clarage and Sons (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Macleod, Linda K. 1
- Tifft, Carl F., 1910-1999 1
- VanderWeele, C. John 1 ∧ less