Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of ledgers, photographs, catalogs, promotional material and other miscellaneous items from the Doubleday Brothers and Company which produced blank books, forms for schools, banks and governments and stationery and also printed and sold office supplies and furniture. The company began in 1898 and left Kalamazoo in 2005. It exists as a digital printing company called Fidlar Doubleday and is located in Iowa.
Abstract The collection is composed of one job register ledger for the Pease & Son and McCaul's Printing Company which were located in Kalamazoo between 1881 and 1962.
Dates: Created: 1926-1947
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- History 1
- Business records 1
- Publishers and publishing -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- account books 1
- financial records 1 ∧ less
- Doubleday Brothers and Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Doubleday, Fred U. (Fred Ulysses), 1869-1963 1
- Doubleday, Ward F. 1
- Doubleday-Huber-Dolan Company 1
- Fidlar Doubleday (Davenport : Iowa) 1