Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of 12 photographs from the Kalamazoo Loose Leaf Binder Company and its successor, the Remington Rand Company which was located at 314-320 (later 312-334) W. Kalamazoo Avenue, Kalamazoo, Michigan. The photographs are from about 1911 until 1940.
Scope and Contents Photos of locations and events around Kalamazoo, Michigan, taken by Carl F. Tifft and dating from 1938-1942. Tifft took photos for and was part of the Clarage Fan Company basketball team. Tifft took photos of the Kalamazoo Lumber Fire which occurred in 1938, a parade put on by the circus in downtown Kalamazoo (undated), the Comstock Tornado in August 1939, Milham Park, the view of downtown Kalamazoo from inside the Hanselman Building, and...
Dates: Dated photos range 1938-1942; One pamphlet dates 1931; Some photos are not dated
- Aerial photographs 1
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Social life and customs -- Pictorial works 1
- Clarage Fan Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Loose Leaf Binder Company 1
- Macleod, Linda K. 1
- Remington Rand, Inc. 1
- Tifft, Carl F., 1910-1999 1