Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Scope and Contents This collection covers the time period during B.B. Davis’ life in the Philippines in the 1930s to mid-1940s. The majority of the collection contains correspondence between B.B. Davis and his wife to family and friends living in and around Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids, MI, in particular Areta Williams Hibbard. Many of the letters were written to Mr. & Mrs. Ralph Lorenzo Hibbard, the latter of whom was a sister to B.B. Davis.The letters from the 1930s give an interesting insight...
Abstract The collection is comprised of correspondence, articles, photos, and awards that involve Garret Van Haaften, dating from the late 1940’s to the 1990’s.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1940-1990
Dates: Majority of material found within 1912-1919
Scope and Contents This collection is consists of material from the Thimble Club from 1905-1960 located in Galesburg Michigan. The material includes correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, and meeting ledgers.
- Personal correspondence 3
- black-and-white photographs 3
- Letters 2
- Photographs 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- City Commission -- Elections, 1969 1
- Postcards 1
- Schools -- Philippines 1
- Women -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Philippines -- Baguio 1
- ledgers (account books) 1 ∧ less
- American National Bank and Trust Company of Michigan 1
- Davis, Bert Byron (1880-1944) 1
- Davis, Rosella Snyder (1876-1958) 1
- DiMarino, Jan Van Haaften 1
- Hershfield Brothers (Department store) 1