Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Linda Macleod Collection
Scope and Contents Photos of locations and events around Kalamazoo, Michigan, taken by Carl F. Tifft and dating from 1938-1942. Tifft took photos for and was part of the Clarage Fan Company basketball team. Tifft took photos of the Kalamazoo Lumber Fire which occurred in 1938, a parade put on by the circus in downtown Kalamazoo (undated), the Comstock Tornado in August 1939, Milham Park, the view of downtown Kalamazoo from inside the Hanselman Building, and...
Dates: Dated photos range 1938-1942; One pamphlet dates 1931; Some photos are not dated
Vanderbilt Family Photographs
Scope and Contents
The collection is composed of photographs of people related to and associated with the Henry John Vanderbilt family of Kalamazoo County from around 1865 to approximately 1930.
- Buildings -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Pictorial works 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Social life and customs -- Pictorial works 1
- Clarage Fan Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Macleod, Linda K. 1
- Tifft, Carl F., 1910-1999 1
- Vanderbilt family 1
- Vanderbilt, John Henry, 1847-1930 1