Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection contains two notebooks and a photo from Alice Thomas Vivian while she was a student at Bronson School of Nursing between 1931 and 1935.
This collection contains letters, video cassettes, photographs, and slides of graduation exercises, school buildings, and student activities from the Bronson School of Nursing Alumni Association, covering a period from 1943 to 1998.
The collection is composed of a baby book and miscellaneous items for Mary Louise Treash Gaudie born in Kalamazoo on September 12, 1912 in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
This collection consist of newsletters, publications, staff directories, informational ephemera, and other materials regarding Bronson Methodist Hospital, the Bronson School of Nursing, being a Bronson employee, and the Bronson Retiree Association
- Nursing schools -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 3
- Nursing students -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 2
- Schools -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 2
- newsletters 2
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, Mich.) -- Directories 1
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, Mich.) -- History 1
- Class reunions -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Diplomas 1
- Hospitals -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- baby books 1
- notebooks 1 ∧ less
- Bronson Methodist Hospital. School of Nursing (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 3
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Gaudie, Mary Louise Treash, 1912-1991 1
- Glittenberg, Elaine Rhea, 1922-2007 1
- Kalamazoo Central High School 1