Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
David Gernant Collection
Scope and Contents
Personal papers relating to Kalamazoo Central High School, Kalamazoo, Michigan, 1953-1966, Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, 1957-1963, 1991-1992, and Harvard Law School, 1960-1968. Family papers include diary, 1956-1960, photographs, family reminiscences. Gay rights materials include papers from Portland, Oregon and by-laws for Cascade Guild, 1976-1984.
Emil Popke, Jr. Collection
Scope and Contents This collection is composed of a number of documents detailing Emil Popke’s various ventures and miscellaneous school work from Emil Popke and his son, Jeff Popke. Also in the collection is a large number of letters written to different members of the Popke family. Additionally, there are photos ranging from Emil Popke’s High School senior photo to little league shots of Emil’s children Jeff and Jon.Material includes information detailing Emil Popke's work with WYYYY (AM 1470),...
- Bakeries -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Bowling alleys -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Diaries 1
- Gay rights -- Oregon -- Portland 1
- Nightclubs -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Colony Room (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Dutch Treat Bakery (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Gernant, David 1
- Harvard Law School 1
- Kalamazoo Central High School 1