Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents This collection contains documents pertaining to Alvan Motor Freight, Inc., and various acquisition agreements carried out between Alvan, Putnam Transfer, and Daum. Also, the collection includes internal documents related to the production of a hand book for non-union employees, as well as various bank loan agreements.
Scope and Contents Edward K. Warren was born in Vermont in 1847 and moved to Three Oaks in Berrien County, Michigan in 1858 with his parents. In 1883, Edward established the Warren Featherbone Company after recognizing a market for improved corset materials. After securing a patent, Edward began producing "featherbone," an alternative to pricey and frail whalebone. Featherbone was made from pointer feathers discarded by regional feather duster factories. Warren opened his first featherbone factory in Three Oaks....
Dates: Record Keeping: 1835-1934
Scope and Contents The documents in this collection are dated to the years 1911-1947. The majority of papers in this collection come from business and financial transactions, including receipts from members and services rendered for club maintenance and correspondence related to membership, dues, and other business matters.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1911-1930's
Scope and Contents Records of SmartShop Metal Arts Center (SMAC), also called SmartShop Metal Arts Collective include handwritten notes; receipts; Articles of Incorporation, 2004, 2008; by-laws, 2008; board records; contracts; and information on fundraisers.
Dates: Majority of material found within 2002-2010
- Gull Lake Country Club (Richland, Mich.) 2
- Alvan Motor Freight Inc. 1
- American Featherbone Company (Chicago, Ill) 1
- Chamberlain, Warren & Hatfield (Three Oaks, Mich.) 1
- E.J. Kelly Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Featherbone Company (Three Oaks, Mich.) 1
- Fisher, Holly J. 1
- Haines, Horace F. 1
- Haines, Horace G. 1
- Haines, Margaret, 1898-1952 1
- Haines, Mary French 1
- Haynes family 1
- Kelly, Eugene, 1890-1964 1
- McKie and Warren (Three Oaks, Mich.) 1
- SmartShop Metal Arts Center (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- SmartShop Metalworking School and Art Gallery 1
- Three Oaks Exchange (Three Oaks, Mich.) 1
- Van Zoeren, Albert, 1898-1970 1
- Van Zoeren, Charles A. 1
- Warren Featherbone Company (Three Oaks, Mich.) 1
- Warren Featherbone Whip Co. (Three Oaks, Mich.) 1
- Warren, Edward K., 1847-1919 1 ∧ less