Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
This collection contains documents pertaining to Alvan Motor Freight, Inc., and various acquisition agreements carried out between Alvan, Putnam Transfer, and Daum. Also, the collection includes internal documents related to the production of a hand book for non-union employees, as well as various bank loan agreements.
The collection is composed of ledgers, photographs, catalogs, promotional material and other miscellaneous items from the Doubleday Brothers and Company which produced blank books, forms for schools, banks and governments and stationery and also printed and sold office supplies and furniture. The company began in 1898 and left Kalamazoo in 2005. It exists as a digital printing company called Fidlar Doubleday and is located in Iowa.
The collection is composed of a wide variety of items dating from World War 1 to the 1960s. These items include military souvenirs, photographs, business papers and publications, and newspaper clippings.
This collection includes the financial and business documents of the Gull Lake Country Club in the first few decades after its establishment in 1911.
The documents in this collection are dated to the years 1911-1947. The majority of papers in this collection come from business and financial transactions, including receipts from members and services rendered for club maintenance and correspondence related to membership, dues, and other business matters.
This collection consists of design templates, catalogues, and correspondence from the Henderson-Ames Company located in Kalamazoo Michigan, which was in business from 1893 to 1993.
This collection is composed of documents, photographs, scrapbooks, photo albums, and VHS/cassette tapes from the Heritage Community of Kalamazoo, an senior living community, located in Kalamazoo Michigan.
The documents include event information, reports, an IRS letter, lists, bylaws and ethical information, agreements, board minutes, a cookbook, guestbook, marketing materials, newletters, ledgers, court cases, and campaign materials.
This collection contains the records of SmartShop Metal Arts Center, which operated from 2002 until its closing in 2010. Records of SmartShop Metal Arts Center (SMAC), also called SmartShop Metal Arts Collective include handwritten notes; receipts; Articles of Incorporation, 2004, 2008; by-laws, 2008; board records; contracts; and information on fundraisers.
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 4
- Correspondence 2
- Country clubs -- Michigan -- Richland 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- financial records 2
- Art metal-work -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Three Oaks 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Family-owned business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Letters 1
- Military uniforms -- Catalogs 1
- Photographs 1
- Printing industry -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Publishers and publishing -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Truck terminals -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Trucking -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Uniforms industry -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1
- black-and-white photographs 1
- design drawings 1
- photograph albums 1
- sample cards 1
- souvenirs 1
- videotapes 1 ∧ less
- Gull Lake Country Club (Richland, Mich.) 2
- Alvan Motor Freight Inc. 1
- American Featherbone Company (Chicago, Ill) 1
- Chamberlain, Warren & Hatfield (Three Oaks, Mich.) 1
- Doubleday Brothers and Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Doubleday, Fred U. (Fred Ulysses), 1869-1963 1
- Doubleday, Ward F. 1
- Doubleday-Huber-Dolan Company 1
- E.J. Kelly Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Featherbone Company (Three Oaks, Mich.) 1
- Fidlar Doubleday (Davenport : Iowa) 1
- Fisher, Holly J. 1
- Flegal, Jon O. 1
- Haines, Horace F. 1
- Haines, Horace G. 1
- Haines, Margaret, 1898-1952 1
- Haines, Mary French 1
- Haynes family 1
- Henderson-Ames Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Heritage Community of Kalamazoo 1
- Kalamazoo Publishing Company 1
- Kelly, Eugene, 1890-1964 1
- McKie and Warren (Three Oaks, Mich.) 1
- SmartShop Metal Arts Center (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- SmartShop Metalworking School and Art Gallery 1
- Three Oaks Exchange (Three Oaks, Mich.) 1
- Van Zoeren, Albert, 1898-1970 1
- Van Zoeren, Charles A. 1
- Warren Featherbone Company (Three Oaks, Mich.) 1
- Warren Featherbone Whip Co. (Three Oaks, Mich.) 1
- Warren, Edward K., 1847-1919 1 ∧ less