Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The collection is composed of materials from various fraternal organizations located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and date from 1906 to 1942.
The Constitution and Statutes book contained in this collection further outlines the goals and code of conduct for the Kalamazoo chapter of the K of P as well as other chapters around the country. The invitation for the May Base Ball dance is an example of the types of social activities and sub-organizations that each chapter of the K of P had. The dance was held in order to raise funds for the Kalamazoo Pythian Baseball team to build their new baseball field.
- Fraternal organizations -- Michigan 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Societies and clubs 1
- Elks (Fraternal Order). Lodge No. 50 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Fraternal Order of Eagles. Kalamazoo Aerie No. 526 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Improved, Benevolent, Protective Order of Elks of the World. Lodge No. 1319 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Burr Oak Lodge No. 7 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Rebekah Lodge No. 265 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1