Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 15
This collection contains documents pertaining to Alvan Motor Freight, Inc., and various acquisition agreements carried out between Alvan, Putnam Transfer, and Daum. Also, the collection includes internal documents related to the production of a hand book for non-union employees, as well as various bank loan agreements.
The collection is composed of records from Beta Phi Mu, Kappa Chapter, located in Kalamazoo MI between 1966 and 2000. The collection includes 29 folders of documents such as brochures, initiation booklets, treasure's booklets, membership records, a scrapebook and photo album. The album contains news clippings and a letter from John Upjohn.
This collection is comprised of materials relating to organist Frank E. (“Bud”) Taylor (1913 – 1997) and the State Theater of Kalamazoo. The materials cover a timespan from the mid 1930’s to the early 1980’s.
This collection is composed of documents, photographs, scrapbooks, photo albums, and VHS/cassette tapes from the Heritage Community of Kalamazoo, an senior living community, located in Kalamazoo Michigan.
The documents include event information, reports, an IRS letter, lists, bylaws and ethical information, agreements, board minutes, a cookbook, guestbook, marketing materials, newletters, ledgers, court cases, and campaign materials.
The collection is composed of one scrapbook filled with programs, announcements, newspaper clippings and a menu from various Kalamazoo sites from 1912 to 1927.
Kalamazoo Junior Symphony Society collection includes performance programs; orchestra rosters; publications by and about the society; audio-visual recordings; scrapbooks; color and black-and-white photographs. The audio/visual recordings include floppy disks; VHS; cassettes; reel to reel recordings; and compact disks.
The collection is composed of one scrapbook from the Kalamazoo Sled Company from 1931-1952. The scrapbook is filled with advertisements of sleds, the majority of them made by the Kalamazoo Sled Company.
This collection is composed of 4 diaries detailing the daily activities of Margaret Poinier Bird, her husband, Charles Harold Bird, and their two daughters Margaret and Barbra Bird. The diaries document their travels across the United States and most of Europe from 1930 - 1932. In addition there is a large scrap book with many postcards and some photographs from their travels.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 3
- Photographs 3
- black-and-white photographs 3
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 2
- Business records 2
- Correspondence 2
- photograph albums 2
- Business correspondence 1
- Concert Programs -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Diaries 1
- Family-owned business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Michigan -- Coldwater 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Letters 1
- Programs 1
- Promotional materials 1
- Schools -- Michigan -- Muskegon 1
- Sleds 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Symphony orchestras -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Travelers -- United States 1
- Truck terminals -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Trucking -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives, American 1
- booklets 1
- brochures 1
- financial records 1
- newsletters 1
- records (documents) 1
- videotapes 1 ∧ less
- Alvan Motor Freight Inc. 1
- Anderson, Phyllis, 1936- 1
- Andrie, Eugene 1
- Beta Phi Mu. Kappa Chapter (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Bird, Charles Harold 1
- Bunker Junior High School (Muskegon, Mich.) 1
- Cook, Ralph, 1942-1945 1
- Curtis, Nelson, 1921-1984 1
- Freemasons. Tyre Lodge (Coldwater, Mich.) 1
- Heritage Community of Kalamazoo 1
- Jarvis, Roman I., 1851-1940 1
- Kalamazoo Junior Symphony Orchestra 1
- Kalamazoo Junior Symphony Society 1
- Kalamazoo Prep String Orchestra 1
- Kalamazoo Sled Company 1
- Kalamazoo Training Orchestra 1
- Koehler, Andrew 1
- Madame.Jannasch-Short Music Institute 1
- Marshall, Don 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. Coldwater Chapter No. 1 (Coldwater, Mich.) 1
- Park Club of Kalamazoo 1
- State Theatre (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Stulberg, Julius 1
- Taylor, Frank E., 1913-1997 1
- Tefler, Robert, approximately 1920- 1
- Van Zoeren, Albert, 1898-1970 1
- Van Zoeren, Charles A. 1
- Western State Normal School (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Wiseman, Merrill R., 1896-1967 1 ∧ less