Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
An assortment of individually purchased or donated correspondence and ephemera associated with American women poets or other authors.
This collection is comprised primarily of drafts, proofs, layout plans, and illustrations pertaining to the creation of Poems for Youth and A Murmur in the Trees, both books containing collections of poems written by Emily Dickinson and published by Little Brown and Company.
Collection consists of 5 framed photographs and one framed poem, illustrated. The photographs feature portraits of Walt Whitman. Poem entitled Leaves of Grass.
- Subject: American poetry -- 19th century X
- American poetry -- 20th century 1
- Authors, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Children's poetry, American 1
- Correspondence 1
- Ephemera 1
- Illustration of books 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Photographs 1
- Poetry -- Illustrations 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century -- Correspondence 1
- Proofs (Printing) 1 ∧ less
- Allen, Thomas B. (Thomas Burt), 1928-2004 1
- Clampitt, Amy 1
- Cook, Ferris 1
- Dickinson, Emily, 1830-1886 1
- Francis, Lesley Lee, 1931- 1