Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This collection consists of one ledger possibly from a local farmer in Kalamazoo County, Michigan. The range of the material is from 1888-1901. The ledger tracks farm expenses of the unnamed farmer, the farms of Frank Milham and Noah Bryant, and keeps track of a “wood account” which recorded lumber purchased by various individuals.
This collection is composed of letters and booklets from the Kalamazoo Light Guard from 1881.
This collection consists of documents and ledgers from the Kalamazoo Post Office in Kalamazoo Michigan dating from 1887 to 1932.
The ledger lists various publications both daily and weekly.
It is not certain who the people recorded in this ledger are or to whom it belonged. C. L. Bower is probably Charles Bower. He was born in Germany in 1831 and immigrated to the US in 1867 where he worked as a Farm Laborer in Paw Paw, Michigan.
This collection is consists of material from the Thimble Club from 1905-1960 located in Galesburg Michigan. The material includes correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, and meeting ledgers.
- ledgers (account books) 5
- Correspondence 3
- Farm management -- Michigan -- Records and correspondence 2
- account books 2
- Business correspondence 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- History, Military 1
- Kalamazoo Post Office (Kalamazoo, Mich.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Military law -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Military regulations 1
- Paw Paw (Mich.) -- History 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- Requisitions, Military 1
- Schools -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo County 1
- Women -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- Societies and clubs 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Women 1
- black-and-white photographs 1
- military records 1
- records (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Bower, Charles L., 1831- 1
- International Typographical Union. Local 122 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Light Guard 1
- Kalamazoo Post Office (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Michigan State Troops. Regiment, 2nd. Company C 1