Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents “Precision Tools and Dies” is a general informational/ advertisement booklet for the American Tool & Die Works company located in Kalamazoo, Michigan from 1937 to roughly about 1955. This booklet provides a map displaying the company’s wide variety of distribution around the area of Kalamazoo, reaching as far as Indiana, Ohio, and various cities in the northern and eastern areas of Michigan. The booklet also contains some images, including the building of the company, and several of the...
Dates: ca. 1950
Scope and Contents This collection is composed of a pamphlet as an advertisement from the General Gas Light Company located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Published in 1928, it promoted their Humphrey Radiantfire, an indoor gas heater which could fit in the fireplace. The pamphlet advertised 24 radiators which came in various colors such as brown, bronze, black, rich maroon, green, wrought iron, pierced hearth and various shades of brass. Other products advertised included 6 brass fenders...
- Gas fireplaces -- Catalogs 1
- Humphrey Radiantfire 1
- Tool and die industry -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- Catalogs 1
- Tool and die makers -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- American Tool & Die Works (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- American Tool & Engineering Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- General Gas Light Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Pacific Gas and Electric Company 1