Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection consists of one ledger possibly from a local farmer in Kalamazoo County, Michigan. The range of the material is from 1888-1901. The ledger tracks farm expenses of the unnamed farmer, the farms of Frank Milham and Noah Bryant, and keeps track of a “wood account” which recorded lumber purchased by various individuals.
This collection consists of documents and ledgers from the Kalamazoo Post Office in Kalamazoo Michigan dating from 1887 to 1932.
The ledger lists various publications both daily and weekly.
This collection is consists of material from the Thimble Club from 1905-1960 located in Galesburg Michigan. The material includes correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, and meeting ledgers.
- Correspondence 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Farm management -- Michigan -- Records and correspondence 1
- Kalamazoo Post Office (Kalamazoo, Mich.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- Schools -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo County 1
- Women -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- Societies and clubs 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- War work -- Women 1
- black-and-white photographs 1
- records (documents) 1 ∧ less
- International Typographical Union. Local 122 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Post Office (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Oakwood School District, Kalamazoo County, Mich. 1
- Thimble Club (Galesburg, Mich.) 1