Skip to main content Skip to search results

Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6

Galesburg PTA Council Collection

 Collection
Identifier: RH-A-4195
Scope and Contents

The collection is composed of various documents relating to the Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association of Galesburg, Michigan, dating from the years 1949 to 1957. The documents include numerous annual reports, bylaws, and meeting notes. There are also various Council Committee guidelines, directories, member lists, bulletins, and articles from magazines.

Dates: 1949-1957

Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation Collection

 Collection
Identifier: RH-A-4219
Scope and Contents

The collection is made up of documents related to Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation of Kalamazoo Michigan from 1979 to the mid-2000s. The records consist of grant requests, foundation correspondence, member and trustee meeting minutes, and other miscellaneous documents.

Dates: 1979 - mid-2000s

Kalamazoo Chapter of National Secretary Association

 Collection
Identifier: RH-A-4122
Abstract

This collection is composed of documents from the Kalamazoo Chapter of the National Secretaries Association which existed from 1946 to 2015 until the chapter moved operations exclusively online.

Dates: Majority of material found within 1946-2015

Kalamazoo Post Office records

 Collection
Identifier: RH-A-4231
Scope and Contents

This collection consists of documents and ledgers from the Kalamazoo Post Office in Kalamazoo Michigan dating from 1887 to 1932.

The ledger lists various publications both daily and weekly.

Dates: 1887-1932

Michigan Land Trustees Collection

 Collection
Identifier: RH-A-3800
Abstract

The collection is composed of newsletters, correspondence between members and institutions, and records kept by the Michigan Land Trustees spanning the years 1976-2016.

Dates: Majority of material found within 1976-2016

Oakwood School District Assessor’s Book

 Collection
Identifier: RH-A-3398
Scope and Contents The first school opened for School District #2 in Kalamazoo Township around 1833.Nicknamed, “Toad Hollow,” it was located at the corner of Parkview and Knox Avenues in what is now known as the Oakwood neighborhood. In 1884, the school moved to the present site of the Public Safety station for the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety on Parkview Avenue between Laird and Barnard Streets. At that time the school became known as Lake View and in 1908 renamed Oakwood Park School.From 1908 until...
Dates: 1865-1920