Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
American Hotel Menu Collection
Scope and Contents This collection is composed of menus and other ephemera from the American Hotel in Kalamazoo, Michigan and dating from approximately 1882-1898. The emphemera, dated November 28, 1912 and includes: one sample letter of recommendation, one page of notes on grammar, one list of lessons and a short story, all written on stationery belonging to the American Hotel of Kalamazoo, Michigan, all dated 1882. The back of each page is a business directory and buyer's guide for Kalamazoo,...
Dates: Majority of material found within 1882-1898, 1912-11-28
Kalamazoo House Collection
Scope and Contents
Kalamazoo House, Kalamazoo, Michigan, R. P. Emerson, Proprietor, room book that served as a hotel register, March 27, 1867 to September 28, 1867. The room book lists names, room numbers, and extras such as length of stay. A menu from the Kalamazoo House, dating from approximately 1881-1884.
New Michigan Hotel Registers
The collection is composed of five registers, 15 ¼”x10”x ¼” from the New Michigan Hotel located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The registers date from 1923 until 1928.
Southwest Michigan Hotels Motels and Accommodations Collection
The collection is filled with brochures and other information on various hotels, motels and bed and breakfast establishments in the twelve county areas served by the Regional History Collections although the larger files are from Kalamazoo County.
- Hotels -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 2
- Hotels -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo County 2
- Menus 2
- Bed and breakfast accomodations -- Michigan 1
- Hotels -- Michigan -- Allegan County 1
- Hotels -- Michigan -- Muskegon County 1
- Hotels -- Michigan -- Ottawa County 1
- Hotels -- Michigan -- Saint Joseph County 1
- Hotels -- Michigan -- Van Buren County 1
- Motels -- Michigan 1
- brochures 1
- letterheads 1
- registers (lists) 1 ∧ less
- American Hotel (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo House (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- New Michigan Hotel (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1