Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Ephemera and documents from numerous American fine presses of the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries. Samples of presswork from Arion, Bergamot, Black Sparrow, Bloodroot, Janus, Kat Ran, Ninja, Sutton Hoo and many more presses.
Collection reflects letterpress activities of Martin Cohen (1915-2005) a WMU Professor of Librarianship and Paul Hayden Duensing in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Items include samples of job printing for WMU and private clients. Two pamphlets are cataloged separately.
- Subject: Letterpress printing -- Specimens X
- Western Michigan University Special Collections 1
- Western Michigan University Archives & Regional History Collections 1
- Ephemera 1
- Letterpress printing 1
- Publishers and publishing 1
- Small presses 1
- Type and type-founding 1
- Arion Press 1
- Black Sparrow Press 1
- Bloodroot Press 1
- Cohen, Martin, 1915-2005 1
- Duensing, Paul Hayden, 1929- 1