Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract The collection is composed of documents and photographs dealing both with the internal operations and external works of the Kalamazoo Society for Crippled Children and Adults. The materials contained within date from the 1930s to the 1980s.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of one scrapbook created by Merrill R. Wiseman (1896-1966), who spent time in the Pacific theater during World War II. The scrapbook contains photos and memorabilia obtained by Merrill R. Wiseman during his time in Manila, Philippines.The photographs cover a wide variety of topics, based on content the photos were mostly likely taken near the end of World War Two. There are photos of the ruins of Manilla, native people of the Philippines, soldiers from...
Scope and Contents This collection consist of newsletters, publications, staff directories, informational ephemera, and other materials regarding Bronson Methodist Hospital, the Bronson School of Nursing, being a Bronson employee, and the Bronson Retiree Association
Dates: 2015 (Time the file was created)
Scope and Contents This collection is consists of material from the Thimble Club from 1905-1960 located in Galesburg Michigan. The material includes correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, and meeting ledgers.
- Photographs 2
- black-and-white photographs 2
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, Mich.) -- Directories 1
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, Mich.) -- History 1
- Correspondence 1
- Disabilities -- Services for -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Hospitals -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Nursing schools -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Women -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- ledgers (account books) 1
- newsletters 1 ∧ less
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Bronson Methodist Hospital. School of Nursing (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Society for Crippled Children and Adults 1
- Thimble Club (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Wiseman, Merrill R., 1896-1967 1