Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection is composed of documents, photos, DVDs, and photo books from the Kalamazoo Log Cabin Quilters (KLCQ) which includes material dated from 1979 to 2021.
This collection contains documents, ledgers, and photographs from Lakeside for Children, a residential treatment center located in Kalamazoo Michigan.
The photos are a mixture of black and white and color; and show buildings on the campus as well as staff and children who lived at Lakeside.
The material covered in the ledgers includes financial information such as monthly expenses, case update information, etc.
- Scrapbooks 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Diaries 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- Youth -- Services for -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- black-and-white photographs 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- ledgers (account books) 1
- minutes (administrative records) 1
- newsletters 1 ∧ less
- Kalamazoo Downstreamers Canoe Club (Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Log Cabin Quilters 1
- Lakeside for Children (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Michigan Female Seminary 1
- Spencer family 1