Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection consists of one scrapbook created by Merrill R. Wiseman (1896-1966), who spent time in the Pacific theater during World War II. The scrapbook contains photos and memorabilia obtained by Merrill R. Wiseman during his time in Manila, Philippines.The photographs cover a wide variety of topics, based on content the photos were mostly likely taken near the end of World War Two. There are photos of the ruins of Manilla, native people of the Philippines, soldiers from...
Scope and Contents This collection is consists of material from the Thimble Club from 1905-1960 located in Galesburg Michigan. The material includes correspondence, photographs, newspaper clippings, and meeting ledgers.
Scope and Contents This collection is composed of photocopies, original documents, and photographs relating to the history of the Underground Railroad in Cass County, Michigan, in addition to research about families in the area. This research was collected by the Underground Railroad Society of Cass County, Michigan.The collection covers a wide range of materials primarily focusing on social, legal, and political issues concerning the African American population in Cass County, Michigan from the late...
- Abolitionists -- United States -- Biography 1
- Antislavery movements -- United States -- History -- 19th century 1
- Cass County (Mich.) -- Genealogy 1
- Correspondence 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Underground Railroad -- Michigan -- Cass County 1
- Women -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Societies and clubs 1
- ledgers (account books) 1 ∧ less
- Bonine, Mary Anne, 1947-2013 1
- Cook, Barbara Wood 1
- Kovalak, Tom, 1968- 1
- Lawson, Estella Sanders, 1909-2011 1
- Thimble Club (Galesburg, Mich.) 1