Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Archive of the work of graphic designer Crimilda Pontes, concentrated mostly on the period during which she worked for University of Yale Press and Smithsonian Institute. Contains correspondences, obituaries, prayer cards, business cards, photographs, newspapers, newspaper clippings, cards, booklets, enrollment cards, diplomas, travel journals, invitations, calligraphy samples, postcards, event notices, travel budgets, magazines, letterheads, bookplates, sheet music, maps, dust jackets,...
Abstract Photographs, negatives, and slides, notes, booklets and papers gathered by Dr. Zakin for her research, as well as academic papers and presentations and correspondence.
Abstract Press kit for the 1994 Universal Studios film, The Shadow, starring Alec Baldwin, John Lone and Penelope Ann Miller, and directed by Russell Mulcahy. The archive alsos includes four issues of the detective fiction serial The Shadow published the 1930s and 1940s.
Abstract Nazi-period German serials, photos and ephemera, as well as American and some North African serials, as well as ephemera. This collection also contains books (the books are cataloged individually and searchable through the WMU Libraries catalog:
- Abbaye de Lachalade (Meuse, France) 1
- Abbaye de Pontigny 1
- Abbaye de la Bénisson-Dieu 1
- Baldwin, Alec, 1958- 1
- Benson, John Howard, 1901-1956 1
- Miller, Penelope Ann 1
- Mowen, Howard A. (Howard Alden), 1922-2009 1
- Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiter-Partei 1
- Polk, Edwin W. (Edwin Weiss), 1916-2002 1
- Pontes, Crimilda, 1926-2000 1
- Street and Smith Publications 1
- United States. Army Service Forces. Information and Education Division 1
- Universal City Studios 1
- Withers, Brian 1
- Withers, George 1
- Zakin, Helen Jackson, 1945- 1 ∧ less