Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains documents pertaining to Alvan Motor Freight, Inc., and various acquisition agreements carried out between Alvan, Putnam Transfer, and Daum. Also, the collection includes internal documents related to the production of a hand book for non-union employees, as well as various bank loan agreements.
The collection is composed of financial documents, Board of Directors meetings-related documents, photographs, scrapbooks, and other miscellaneous business records for the Constance Brown Hearing Centers, located in Kalamazoo Michigan from 1941 to the present.
This collection includes the financial and business documents of the Gull Lake Country Club in the first few decades after its establishment in 1911.
The documents in this collection are dated to the years 1911-1947. The majority of papers in this collection come from business and financial transactions, including receipts from members and services rendered for club maintenance and correspondence related to membership, dues, and other business matters.
The collection is composed of materials from the Kalamazoo Valley Wood Carvers Guild, located in Kalamazoo, MI beginning in 1984.
- financial records 3
- minutes (administrative records) 2
- Business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Correspondence 1
- Country clubs -- Michigan -- Richland 1
- Family-owned business enterprises -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Photographs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Truck terminals -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Trucking -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- agendas (administrative records) 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- newsletters 1
- receipts (financial records) 1
- records (documents) 1
- reports 1 ∧ less
- Alvan Motor Freight Inc. 1
- Bronson Constance Brown Hearing Center (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Brown, Constance, 1877-1939 1
- Constance Brown Hearing Center (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Gull Lake Country Club (Richland, Mich.) 1