Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection is composed of documents from the Kalamazoo Chapter of the National Secretaries Association which existed from 1946 to 2015 until the chapter moved operations exclusively online.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1946-2015
Scope and Contents This collection contains documents form Michael Dombos relating to the Michigan Guardianship Association. Dates of the documents range from 2000-2011. Most of the documents are between 2000-2007.Documents in this collection include communication between members, events for the Michigan Guardianship Association, government information relation to the association. Also included is membership information, financial reports, newspaper articles, newsletters, meeting minutes and other...
Scope and Contents This collection includes the documents from the Nazareth Association, the alumni association for Nazareth College and Nazareth Academy. A part of the collection relates to the Nazareth Association’s activities from 1991 to 2021. Another part relates to the institutions run by the Sisters of St. Joseph from ca. 1900 until the closure of Nazareth College in 1992.The material reflects both the history of the Nazareth Association as well as the history of the five institutions...
- Correspondence 1
- Guardian and ward -- Michigan 1
- Nazareth Academy (Nazareth, Mich.) -- History 1
- Nazareth Association (Nazareth, Mich.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Nazareth College (Nazareth, Mich.) -- History 1
- Older people -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Michigan 1
- Secretaries -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- church records 1
- financial statements 1
- membership lists 1
- records (documents) 1 ∧ less
- International Association of Administrative Professionals 1
- Michigan Guardianship Association, LLC 1
- National Secretaries Association (International) 1
- National Secretaries Association (U.S.). Kalamazoo Chapter 1