Showing Collections: 11 - 17 of 17
Scope and Contents Lillian Cobb Bechmann was born in Morenci, MI in 1883. She was married to John W. Bailey on July 14, 1910. She and Mae Dorsey Hicks were residents of Battle Creek, MI. In 1933 John W. Bailey was the mayor of Battle Creek. Hicks was married to James A. Hicks in Detroit on October 19, 1921. In January 1933 Hicks and Mrs. Bailey went on an 18-day cruise of the Caribbean aboard the S.S. Reliance. On their trip they took numerous photographs of what they encountered, and kept postcards, cruise...
Scope and Contents This collection contains documents form Michael Dombos relating to the Michigan Guardianship Association. Dates of the documents range from 2000-2011. Most of the documents are between 2000-2007.Documents in this collection include communication between members, events for the Michigan Guardianship Association, government information relation to the association. Also included is membership information, financial reports, newspaper articles, newsletters, meeting minutes and other...
Overview The collection is composed of newsletters, correspondence between members and institutions, and records kept by the Michigan Land Trustees spanning the years 1976-2016.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1976-2016
Scope and Contents This collection contains a large number of newsletters from the Milwood News, a weekly periodical supported by small businesses and civic organizations in the Milwood neighborhood of Kalamazoo, MI. This collection contains Numbers 1-45 of Volume 1, published between Thursday February 26, 1948 and December 30, 1948.
Dates: February 26-December 30, 1948.
Abstract The collection is filled with scrapbooks documenting the activities of the Coldwater, Michigan Chapter, Number 1 of the Order of the Eastern Star (OES). Also included are newsletters from the Chapter along with newsletters from the Tyre Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons also from Coldwater.
Overview This collection is composed of professional materials compiled by Paula Lupina during her time spent employed by the Upjohn Company, Pharmacia & Upjohn, Pharmacia, and Pfizer. Lupina worked in the departments of Discovery Research, Global Operations, and Facilities Resources from 1972 – May, 2004.
Scope and Contents This collection consist of newsletters, publications, staff directories, informational ephemera, and other materials regarding Bronson Methodist Hospital, the Bronson School of Nursing, being a Bronson employee, and the Bronson Retiree Association
Dates: 2015 (Time the file was created)
- Subject: newsletters X
- Bronson Methodist Hospital. School of Nursing (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 2
- Bronson Methodist Hospital (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- CBS-Hytron Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Clarage Division of Zurn Industrial (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Clarage Fan Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Clarage Foundry and Manufacturing (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Clarage and Sons (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Dunwell Drug Company 1
- Freemasons. Tyre Lodge (Coldwater, Mich.) 1
- Fuller Manufacturing Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Glittenberg, Elaine Rhea, 1922-2007 1
- Hicks, Mae Dorsey, -1970 1
- International Association of Administrative Professionals 1
- Kalamazoo Bach Festival (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Public Library 1
- Lupina, Paula 1
- Michigan Guardianship Association, LLC 1
- Michigan Land Trustees 1
- Michigan Organic Food and Farm Alliance 1
- Milwood news 1
- National Secretaries Association (International) 1
- National Secretaries Association (U.S.). Kalamazoo Chapter 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. Coldwater Chapter No. 1 (Coldwater, Mich.) 1
- Overley, Henry, 1894-1967 1
- Pfizer Inc. 1
- Pharmacia & Upjohn 1
- Reliance (Steamship : 1920) 1
- Shank, Ellen Louise Emig, 1926- 1
- Upjohn Company 1 ∧ less