Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection is composed of records from Beta Phi Mu, Kappa Chapter, located in Kalamazoo MI between 1966 and 2000. The collection includes 29 folders of documents such as brochures, initiation booklets, treasure's booklets, membership records, a scrapebook and photo album. The album contains news clippings and a letter from John Upjohn.
This collection is composed of documents, photographs, scrapbooks, photo albums, and VHS/cassette tapes from the Heritage Community of Kalamazoo, an senior living community, located in Kalamazoo Michigan.
The documents include event information, reports, an IRS letter, lists, bylaws and ethical information, agreements, board minutes, a cookbook, guestbook, marketing materials, newletters, ledgers, court cases, and campaign materials.
- Western Michigan University Archives & Regional History Collections 2
- Western Michigan University Special Collections 1
- Business records 1
- Soldiers -- Germany -- Correspondence 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Personal narratives, German 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Pictorial works 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Poland -- Pictorial works 1