Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The collection is composed of various documents relating to the Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association of Galesburg, Michigan, dating from the years 1949 to 1957. The documents include numerous annual reports, bylaws, and meeting notes. There are also various Council Committee guidelines, directories, member lists, bulletins, and articles from magazines.
The collection is made up of documents related to Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation of Kalamazoo Michigan from 1979 to the mid-2000s. The records consist of grant requests, foundation correspondence, member and trustee meeting minutes, and other miscellaneous documents.
This collection is composed of documents from the Kalamazoo Chapter of the National Secretaries Association which existed from 1946 to 2015 until the chapter moved operations exclusively online.
- membership lists 2
- records (documents) 2
- Business correspondence 1
- Correspondence 1
- Parents’ and teachers’ associations -- Michigan -- Galesburg -- Records and correspondence 1
- Records (Documents) 1
- Secretaries -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- annual reports 1
- bulletins 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- directories 1
- guidelines 1
- newsletters 1 ∧ less
- Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation 1
- International Association of Administrative Professionals 1
- National Secretaries Association (International) 1
- National Secretaries Association (U.S.). Kalamazoo Chapter 1