Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Item — Box: 1 of 1
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of one card from District No. 6, Allegan school dating from the 1889-1890 Winter Term. At the top of the card, the phrase “He who conquers self is the greatest victor” can be found. The card also contains a class roster for the 1889-1890 Winter Term class, including three columns of 29 student names and the names of three school board members below that. On the back of the card, written in black ink, is the name “May Van Keuren” as well as “Allegan,...
Scope and Contents
The collection contains 27 booklets from the Traffic Club of Kalamazoo. The booklets include rosters and membership lists.
- Subject: rosters X
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Societies and clubs 1
- Schools -- Michigan -- Allegan County 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- membership lists 1
- Kalamazoo Valley Genealogical Society 1
- Southwest Michigan Transportation Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Traffic Club of Kalamazoo (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Van Keuren School (Allegan, Mich.) 1
- Van Keuren, Nina, 1877-1909 1