Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The collection is composed of 74 blueprints, 36”x24” of the Marlborough Apartments, 471 W. South St., Kalamazoo, Michigan. The blueprints are copies made in 1979. Also included is an electronic copy of the architectural drawings on a CD in the Donor file.
Dates: 1979; Other: Date acquired: 12/01/2006
Scope and Contents This collection is made up of blueprints from building structures, additions, and alterations that have moved onto microfilm and were created by the Kalamazoo based architectural firm of Diekema and Hamann Architecture and Engineering. The collection was donated by former Diekema and Hamann employee, Richard Cole. Diekema and Hamann was founded in 1919 and is still providing architectural services today. The collection is not complete with every blueprint they ever produced, but...
Dates: -2015 (when collection was completed)
- Subject: Blueprints X
- Architecture -- Michigan -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture -- Middle West -- Designs and plans 1
- Buildings -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Billingham & Cobb Architects (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Cole, Richard 1
- Diekema Hamman Architecture & Engineering (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Marlborough Apartments (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Marlborough Condominium Association (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1