Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Abstract The collection is composed of materials from the First United Methodist Church in Kalamazoo, Michigan and span the years 1916-1983.
Overview The collection is composed of materials from the First Presbyterian Church of Kalamazoo, Michigan, and date from 1911 to 2006.
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of 12 photographs from the Kalamazoo Loose Leaf Binder Company and its successor, the Remington Rand Company which was located at 314-320 (later 312-334) W. Kalamazoo Avenue, Kalamazoo, Michigan. The photographs are from about 1911 until 1940.
Scope and Contents Photos of locations and events around Kalamazoo, Michigan, taken by Carl F. Tifft and dating from 1938-1942. Tifft took photos for and was part of the Clarage Fan Company basketball team. Tifft took photos of the Kalamazoo Lumber Fire which occurred in 1938, a parade put on by the circus in downtown Kalamazoo (undated), the Comstock Tornado in August 1939, Milham Park, the view of downtown Kalamazoo from inside the Hanselman Building, and...
Abstract The collection is composed of 74 blueprints, 36”x24” of the Marlborough Apartments, 471 W. South St., Kalamazoo, Michigan. The blueprints are copies made in 1979. Also included is an electronic copy of the architectural drawings on a CD in the Donor file.
Abstract The collection concerns the construction in of the Merrill and McCourtie Block in Kalamazoo on west side of South Burdick just north of W. South Street during 1885 and 1886.
Scope and Contents Material from the Milwood Elementary School, Kalamazoo, Michigan, include black-and-white and color photographs of school and class group photographs; record books; account books and scrapbooks from the Milwood Mothers Club.
- Subject: Buildings -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo X
- Billingham & Cobb Architects (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Clarage Fan Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Doyle, William 1
- Doyle, William A. 1
- First Presbyterian Church (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- First United Methodist Church (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Loose Leaf Binder Company 1
- Kalamazoo Public Schools 1
- M.J. Clark Memorial Home (Grand Rapids, Mich.) 1
- Macleod, Linda K. 1
- Marlborough Apartments (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Marlborough Condominium Association (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- McCourtie, William 1
- Merrill & McCourtie (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Merrill, David 1
- Milwood Elementary School (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Milwood Mothers Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Remington Rand, Inc. 1
- Tifft, Carl F., 1910-1999 1 ∧ less