Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract An assortment of individually purchased or donated correspondence and ephemera associated with American women poets or other authors.
Abstract Printed pamphlets, articles, brochures, post cards and a few videos relating to Cistercian history and the history of the Roman Catholic Church. Most of the materials are related to the history or observances of specific monasteries and convents and figures important in Cistercian or Roman Catholic history, in general.
Abstract Articles on James Joyce and W.B. Yeats, research notes, correspondence, sheet music and ephemera.
Abstract Collected papers, samples and other materials of Barbara Cash (1930-1997) printer and designer at Ives St. Press (Connecticut and Maine). The collection contains correspondence with authors and colleagues, designs for broadsides and books, business records of the Ives Street and Cellador Presses, professional association meeting and contest materials, and materials for Cash's MFA thesis on fine presses in New England.
Abstract Bound and loose prints and artist's archive, which includes sketches, proofs, exhibition booklets, reviews of shows and correspondence between Hanka and other artists, writers, galleries, publishers, etc. Some of the books associated with this archive have been cataloged separately and are searchable via Western Michigan University Libraries online catalog otherwise they appear in this finding aid.
Identifier: RH-Z240.C54 M33x 1968z
Overview Collection reflects letterpress activities of Martin Cohen (1915-2005) a WMU Professor of Librarianship and Paul Hayden Duensing in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Items include samples of job printing for WMU and private clients. Two pamphlets are cataloged separately.
Abstract Miscellaneous serials, cards, pamphlets and booklets relating or other examples of ephemeral printed material for use with graphic design, literature and history students.
Abstract Nazi-period German serials, photos and ephemera, as well as American and some North African serials, as well as ephemera. This collection also contains books (the books are cataloged individually and searchable through the WMU Libraries catalog:
- Subject: Ephemera X
- Western Michigan University Special Collections 7
- Western Michigan University Archives & Regional History Collections 1
- Callan, Edward (Edward Thomas O'Dwyer), 1917-2011 1
- Cash, Barbara 1
- Clampitt, Amy 1
- Cohen, Martin, 1915-2005 1
- Duensing, Paul Hayden, 1929- 1
- Francis, Lesley Lee, 1931- 1
- Hanka, Ladislav 1
- Higginson, Thomas Wentworth, 1823-1911 1
- Ives Street Press 1
- Jong, Erica 1
- Joyce, James, 1882-1941 1
- Michigan Letterpress Guild 1
- Minty, Judith, 1937- 1
- Mowen, Howard A. (Howard Alden), 1922-2009 1
- Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiter-Partei 1
- Piercy, Marge 1
- Polk, Edwin W. (Edwin Weiss), 1916-2002 1
- Sarton, May, 1912-1995 1
- United States. Army Service Forces. Information and Education Division 1
- Untermeyer, Louis, 1885-1977 1
- Withers, Brian 1
- Withers, George 1
- Yeats, W. B. (William Butler), 1865-1939 1 ∧ less