Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The collection is composed of materials from various fraternal organizations located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and date from 1906 to 1942.
Dates: Created: 1906-1942
Scope and Contents The Constitution and Statutes book contained in this collection further outlines the goals and code of conduct for the Kalamazoo chapter of the K of P as well as other chapters around the country. The invitation for the May Base Ball dance is an example of the types of social activities and sub-organizations that each chapter of the K of P had. The dance was held in order to raise funds for the Kalamazoo Pythian Baseball team to build their new baseball field.
- Subject: Fraternal organizations -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo X
- Elks (Fraternal Order). Lodge No. 50 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Fraternal Order of Eagles. Kalamazoo Aerie No. 526 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Improved, Benevolent, Protective Order of Elks of the World. Lodge No. 1319 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Burr Oak Lodge No. 7 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Rebekah Lodge No. 265 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1