Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The collection is composed of one loose notebook with dates from 1929-1937, from the Four Leaf Clover Club located in Kalamazoo County, Michigan.
Collection consists of three items from the Kalamazoo Choral Club. One membership ticket for Ellen Pratt, a ticket order advertisement, and a show program. All items are approximately December 1931.
The collection is composed of materials from various fraternal organizations located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and date from 1906 to 1942.
The collection is composed of one booklet, 6 ¾"x5 ¼" dated 1906-1907 from the Pengelly Woman's Christian Temperance Union located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. The booklet listed activities for the year and a list of members.
This collection contains a ledger from the South Side Club. Many pages of the ledger were left blank. A few meeting notes were taken, but after that the pages which are used mostly deal with bonds, stocks, and interest on bank accounts. There are also some pages which show liberty bonds bought by the club. These account information ends with 1924. The club had accounts with the Kalamazoo City Savings Bank.
The collection is composed of records from the Southwest Michigan Chapter of the American Guild of Organists. The records date from 1953 to 2013.
This collection is comprised of one booklet titled “The Book of Presidents” compiled in 1905 by the Woman’s Veteran Relief Union of Kalamazoo, Michigan.
The collection contains 27 booklets from the Traffic Club of Kalamazoo. The booklets include rosters and membership lists.
- Subject: Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Societies and clubs X
- Clubs -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 2
- Programs 2
- Advertisements 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Organists -- Michigan 1
- Temperance -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- bylaws (administrative records) 1
- ledgers (account books) 1
- membership lists 1
- notebooks 1
- rosters 1
- tickets 1 ∧ less
- Elks (Fraternal Order). Lodge No. 50 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Four Leaf Clover Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Fraternal Order of Eagles. Kalamazoo Aerie No. 526 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Improved, Benevolent, Protective Order of Elks of the World. Lodge No. 1319 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Burr Oak Lodge No. 7 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Independent Order of Odd Fellows. Rebekah Lodge No. 265 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Choral Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kalamazoo Valley Genealogical Society 1
- Knights of Columbus. Kalamazoo Council 1616 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Lincoln Republican Club of Kalamazoo County (Mich.) 1
- Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 1
- Loyal Order of the Moose. Lodge #88 (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Pengally Women's Christian Temperance Union (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Pengelly Women's Christian Temperance Union (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- South Side Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Southwest Michigan Transportation Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Traffic Club of Kalamazoo (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Waldo, Dwight B. (Dwight Bryant), 1864-1939 1
- Woman's Relief Corps (U.S.). Kalamazoo Chapter (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1 ∧ less