Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents This collection contains various personal correspondence and military related documents pertaining to Edward J. Campau and/or his family members. The majority of the collection spans the years 1928 to 1950. The majority of the collection consists of personal correspondence belonging to Edward J. Campau, a descendent of Louis Campau, pioneer and founder of Grand Rapids, Michigan. A section of the collection consists of personal correspondence belonging to Elward B. Campau, Edward’s younger...
Scope and Contents Letters exchanged between Esther Morris Rasmussen (1914-1991), her immediate family, and friends, 1930-1980. The collection includes correspondence from Leo. Brown, Jr. to Esther, 1934-1939 and letters from Esther’s five brothers, Richard, Edward, Walter G., Robert S. and Harold during their service in the armed forces during World War II. Included are letters exchanged in early 1945 in regards to Robert’s untimely death in an airplane crash, as well as Harold’s abrupt marriage later in the...
Overview The collection is composed of photographs, artifacts, and documents from Edward Clarence Van Haaften who was a Kalamazoo resident and veteran of both World Wars I and II. The collection ranges in date from 1917 to 1945.
Overview This collection contains letters from mostly 1945 within the Rosel family. These letters are mostly between Dale Rosel and his wife Helen.
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of newspaper articles, correspondence between Jack and Alta, and other miscellaneous correspondence. The items date from February 1945 to March 1946.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1945-1946
Scope and Contents This collection contains letters documenting Thomas Zerbe and Walter Boylan’s service in the United States Navy during World War Two. Correspondence between Charlotte Zerbe, previously Charlotte Boylan, and her brother Walter Boylan who served in the US Navy during World War II. Walter Boyland was stationed temporarily at Western Michigan University during 1943 for training. Also includes are five other letters by Boylan.
- Subject: World War, 1939-1945 -- Personal narratives X
- Boylan, Walter J. 1
- Campau family 1
- Campau, Edward J., 1916-2007 1
- Campau, Elward B., 1919-1998 1
- ETANDA Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Eat and Dance Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- First Presbyterian Church (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Foreman family 1
- Foreman, Alta Werkman, -1992 1
- Foreman, Willis H., 1914-1996 1
- Kalamazoo Central High School 1
- Kalamazoo County Pomona Grange, No. 82 (Kalamazoo County, Michigan) 1
- Kalamazoo Public Library 1
- Morris, Edward, 1918-1991 1
- Morris, Harold, 1925-2009 1
- Morris, Lillian V. Steinbauer, 1890-1985 1
- Morris, Richard B., 1891-1974 1
- Morris, Richard E., 1916-1987 1
- Morris, Robert S., 1923-1945 1
- Morris, Walter G., 1921-2011 1
- Rasmussen, Cornelia Brown, 1890-1965 1
- Rasmussen, Esther Morris, 1914-1991 1
- Rasmussen, Leo B., Jr., 1914-1988 1
- Rasmussen, Leo B., Sr., 1890-1975 1
- Rosel, Dale Edward, 1927-1990 1
- Rosel, Helen Lorraine Aulm, 1928-2006 1
- United States. Army. Air Service. Aero Squadron, 102nd 1
- Van Haaften, Edward C., 1894-1967 1
- Van Haaften, Ruth, 1896-1990 1
- Wirtz, Edwin 1 ∧ less