Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The collection is composed of records from Beta Phi Mu, Kappa Chapter, located in Kalamazoo MI between 1966 and 2000. The collection includes 29 folders of documents such as brochures, initiation booklets, treasure's booklets, membership records, a scrapebook and photo album. The album contains news clippings and a letter from John Upjohn.
The collection is composed of two anniversary booklets, one for the Centennial Anniversary and one for the 90th Anniversary of the First Reformed Church of Kalamazoo. The items range from 1940 to 1950.
This collection contains a single booklet from approximately 1915 from the Regal Gasoline Engine Company in Coldwater, Michigan. The contents of the booklet feature typed descriptions of engines or materials, complete with black and white drawings of each, and graphs depicting information such as price and dimension.
The collection is composed of two commemorative items from the St. Joseph Church in Kalamazoo, MI. The items range from 1915-1990.
The first item is a 75th Anniversary booklet with information about the church and its clergy and photos of the building and people.
The second item is a Dedication Souvenir which contains the history of the church and photos of clergy members, classes, and other officials from St. Joseph and other churches in the Kalamazoo area.
- Subject: booklets X
- Catholic Church -- History 1
- Catholic Church -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- History 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Church history -- Sources 1
- Reformed church buildings -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Beta Phi Mu. Kappa Chapter (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- First Reformed Church of Kalamazoo 1
- Kalamazoo Trust and Savings Bank (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Regal Gasoline Engine Company (Coldwater, Mich.) 1
- St. Joseph Church (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1