Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents The photograph of a tillerman of the Kalamazoo Fire Department was taken by photographer M. Reidsema of Kalamazoo, Michigan between the dates of 1891-1895. The address on the front of the photograph, 101 West Main St., indicates where the photographer had his studio as well as the time period the photograph had been taken; 1891-1895. John Reidsema was a photographer in Kalamazoo from 1889-1911. In this picture, a young man wears a cap with the word “TILLERMAN” followed by “KFD” (Kalamazoo Fire...
Abstract The collection is composed of photographs, mainly carte de visites, cabinet cards and miscellaneous photographs of unidentified people taken by Kalamazoo photographers. These photographs more than likely were taken anywhere between 1870 and 1955.
Abstract The collection is composed of one sepia-toned cabinet card, 4 ¼”x6 ½” of three children, two girls and one boy, and one adult male, all holding musical instruments. The photograph is identified as "The Hurtt Family." Local photographer C.C. Packard took the photograph and his name is at the bottom of the photograph.
- Subject: cabinet photographs X
- Packard, Cullen C. 2
- Reidsema, John M. 2
- Abbey, Lewis C. (Photographer) 1
- Bingham, H. L. (Harry L.) 1
- Brown, Henry A. (Photographer) 1
- Dornbush, Henry (Photographer) 1
- Ford & Humphrey (Firm : Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Ford, Frank P., 1845- 1
- Humphrey & Abbey (Firm : Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Hurtt Family 1
- Palmiter & Warrant 1
- Perry, Edgar H. 1
- Porter, Morris H. 1
- Ross, Tom 1
- Sharpsteen 1
- Spaeth's Studio (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Van Sickle, Adolphus 1
- White, William S. (Photographer) 1
- Wood, Thomas E. (Photographer) 1 ∧ less