Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Contents This collection contains documents pertaining to Alvan Motor Freight, Inc., and various acquisition agreements carried out between Alvan, Putnam Transfer, and Daum. Also, the collection includes internal documents related to the production of a hand book for non-union employees, as well as various bank loan agreements.
Scope and Contents The documents in this collection are dated to the years 1918-1950. The majority of papers in this collection come from business and financial transactions, including sales receipts, checks, checkbooks, bank statements, and correspondence related to finances other business matters.
Abstract The collection is composed of notebooks, diaries and miscellaneous papers dating from 1925 until 1952 that belonged to Donald and Donna Boudeman who lived in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
Abstract The collection is composed of one job register ledger for the Pease & Son and McCaul's Printing Company which were located in Kalamazoo between 1881 and 1962.
Scope and Contents Letters written to J. Dorr Waterman (1835-1883) make up most of this collection. The letters were written by five different young women between 1851 and 1860. The letters reveal that Waterman had close relationships with these women. They often express how they miss him, wish to see him, and enjoy his company. It is also clear from these letters that Waterman traveled back and forth between his birthplace in Le Roy, Genesee County, New York, and Kalamazoo many times before and after permanently...
Scope and Contents The Frank Weinbrecht Farm Family Record Book from 1963 is the documentation of their farming and family needs over the course of the year in Hastings, Barry County, Michigan, conducted by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the Famer’s Home Administration. This record book documented the farm’s livestock, equipment, and property’s expenses and production sales. It also documented the family’s personal finances and spending needs throughout the year, including debt payments, and family living...
- Subject: financial records X
- Alvan Motor Freight Inc. 1
- Boudeman, Donald O. 1
- Boudeman, Donald, 1880-1949 1
- Boudeman, Donna Nicholson, 1909-1987 1
- Brady, Christine 1
- Cash, Sophie, 1834-1932 1
- Dewing family 1
- Dewing, Chapin A., 1890-1945 1
- Dewing, Florence Thompson 1
- Drake, Jane, 1826-1899 1
- McCaul's Printers (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Pease & Son Printers (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Robert G. McCaul 1
- Simonds, Darwin, 1812- 1
- Simonds, Mary C. Waterman, 1813-1868 1
- Van Zoeren, Albert, 1898-1970 1
- Van Zoeren, Charles A. 1
- Waterman, Joseph Dorr, 1835-1883 1
- Waterman, Maria Drake, 1836-1883 1
- Weinbrecht, Frank, 1921-2004 1
- Weinbrecht, Joyce Ester Fisher, 1928-2006 1
- Whipple, Mary "Mollie", 1836-1854 1 ∧ less