Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection is composed of a single journal from the Battle Creek Township Fire Department in Battle Creek Michigan. The journal covers from 1938-1941. Entries were made by various individual with information from the Fire Department. Journal entries include includes dates, times, address, and personnel. Some entries also include monetary loss, location or cause of the fire, status of the fire upon arrival, and hours worked.
This journal is the regular meeting notes from the Wadsworth post, no. 49 GAR in Lawrence Michigan. The writing in this journal includes some of the topics discussed at these regular meetings. Such topics discussed are who was not present at the meetings, fines for various things, motions discussed. A few different members were in charge of writing down meeting notes from week to week.
- Subject: journals (accounts) X
- Real estate agents -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- account books 1
- estate records 1
- financial records 1
- Barton, Olin W. 1
- Battle Creek (Mich.). Fire Department 1
- Flannery, Norma, 1899-1984 1
- Grand Army of the Republic. Wadsworth Post No. 49 (Lawrence, Mich.) 1
- King, Betty 1
- Schroeder, Orville B., 1896-1970 1 ∧ less