Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Scope and Contents This collection is composed of 10 or so documents detailing the process of A.W. Johnson retail company becoming a privately held corporation. Additionally, there are documents detailing the by-laws of A.W. Johnson Co. and the minutes from the first shareholders meeting, the first directors meeting, and from a special directors meeting called by the president.
Abstract The collection is composed of materials from the Edwards and Chamberlin Hardware Company, a Kalamazoo firm in business from 1889 until 1931. The materials date from 1911 until 1931.
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of several materials addressed to Glowing Embers, a Girl Scout Troop of Galesburg, Michigan, ranging from the 1930 to 1971. Material includes meeting notes, reports, registration lists, badges, and other various materials.
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of various documents relating to the Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association of Galesburg, Michigan, dating from the years 1949 to 1957. The documents include numerous annual reports, bylaws, and meeting notes. There are also various Council Committee guidelines, directories, member lists, bulletins, and articles from magazines.
Scope and Contents The collection is made up of documents related to Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation of Kalamazoo Michigan from 1979 to the mid-2000s. The records consist of grant requests, foundation correspondence, member and trustee meeting minutes, and other miscellaneous documents.
Dates: 1979 - mid-2000s
Overview This collection is composed of documents from the Kalamazoo Chapter of the National Secretaries Association which existed from 1946 to 2015 until the chapter moved operations exclusively online.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1946-2015
Scope and Contents This collection contains documents form Michael Dombos relating to the Michigan Guardianship Association. Dates of the documents range from 2000-2011. Most of the documents are between 2000-2007.Documents in this collection include communication between members, events for the Michigan Guardianship Association, government information relation to the association. Also included is membership information, financial reports, newspaper articles, newsletters, meeting minutes and other...
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of various documents relating to the Mother’s Study Club of Galesburg, dating from the years 1925 to 1984.
Scope and Contents The collection contains handbooks, lists, summaries of annual meetings, meeting invitations and minutes, treasurer’s reports, and annual reports belonging to the Southwestern Michigan Phi Beta Kappa Association.
- Subject: minutes (administrative records) X
- A. W. Johnson Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- A.K. Edwards and Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Chamberlin Hardware Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Chamberlin, Charles 1
- Chase H. Dickinson 1
- Edwards & Chamberlin Hardware Co. (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Galesburg Parent-Teacher Association (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Girl Scouts of America. Glowing Embers Council (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- Harold and Grace Upjohn Foundation 1
- International Association of Administrative Professionals 1
- Michigan Guardianship Association, LLC 1
- Mothers' Study Club (Galesburg, Mich.) 1
- National Secretaries Association (International) 1
- National Secretaries Association (U.S.). Kalamazoo Chapter 1
- Parks, Floyd 1
- Phi Beta Kappa 1
- Phi Beta Kappa. Southwestern Michigan Chapter (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Steward, L.J. 1
- Upjohn, Grace Genevieve, 1887-1967 1 ∧ less