Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Abstract This collection contains two notebooks and a photo from Alice Thomas Vivian while she was a student at Bronson School of Nursing between 1931 and 1935.
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of one loose notebook with dates from 1929-1937, from the Four Leaf Clover Club located in Kalamazoo County, Michigan.
Scope and Contents The Kalamazoo School District began in 1833 and by 1865,consisting of the Union School on the corner of South West and West Vine Streets along with four ward schools. This census in the notebook, compiled in 1865, shows 2151 students which differs a little from the yearly catalogs, which showed 2,090 at the end of the 1864-1865 school year and 2,332 at the end of the 1865-1866 school year. The names are not in alphabetical order but seem arranged according to where the students lived. This...
Collection — Box: 1
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of one bound notebook with dates ranging from 1873-1878, from the Pennfield Farmers Grange No 85 located in Pennfield, MI within Calhoun County.The notebook lists some names of the members: Geo C. Hicks and wife, M. F. Johnson and wife, Richard Keeler and wife, S. E. Woodworth and wife, W. N. Woodworth and wife, Andrew Huguesine, Barnabas Newton and wife, Calvin P. White and wife, E. M. Brown and wife, J. Y. Hicks and wife, E. H. Hicks and wife, R. S. Pool...
Abstract Notebooks of R.H.C. Davis (1918-1991), British medieval historian, which contain handwritten research notes, sketches, photos and ephemera relating to medieval architectural and archaeological sites in the United Kingdom, Europe, North Africa and the Near East, taken throughout his entire career.
Dates: 1773-1990; Majority of material found within Bulk 1938-1990; Other: Date acquired: 01/24/2007
- Subject: notebooks X
- Western Michigan University Archives & Regional History Collections 4
- Western Michigan University Special Collections 1
- Architecture -- Middle East 1
- Architecture, Medieval -- Europe 1
- Architecture, Medieval -- Great Britain 1
- Church architecture 1
- Clubs -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Europe -- History -- 476-1492 1
- Islamic architecture -- Egypt -- Cairo 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.) -- Societies and clubs 1
- Kalamazoo (Mich.). School District No. 1 -- Students -- Registers 1
- Mosques -- Egypt -- Cairo 1
- Nursing schools -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Nursing students -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Photographs 1
- School enrollment -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo 1
- Schools -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- Registers 1
- Students -- Michigan -- Kalamazoo -- Registers 1
- membership lists 1
- registers (lists) 1
- school records 1 ∧ less
- Bronson Methodist Hospital. School of Nursing (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Davis, R. H. C. (Ralph Henry Carless), 1918-1991 1
- Four Leaf Clover Club (Kalamazoo, Mich.) 1
- Kennicutt, George W., 1810-1898 1
- Pennfield Farmers Grange No 85 (Pennfield Charter Township, Mich.) 1