Skip to main content

Bond Supply Company (Kalamazoo, Mich.)

 Organization

The Bond Supply Company, founded by Fred J. Bond (ca. 1873-1938), began in 1912 in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and was located on the southwest corner of North Rose and Eleanor Streets. The Bond Supply Company was the successor the Quinn Manufacturing Company, which employed Fred Bond. Over the years, Bond served as Secretary and General Manager joined by other officers including George Wigginton who was president of the company and head of the Kalamazoo Loose Leaf Binder Company. The company was located in Kalamazoo, Michigan, from 1912 to 1998.

Found in 1 Collection or Record:

Bond Supply Company Collection

 Collection
Identifier: RH-A-4030
Scope and Contents The Bond Supply Company, founded by Fred J. Bond c1873-1938, began in 1912 in Kalamazoo located on the southwest corner of North Rose and Eleanor Street. In the 1912 city directory, the company stated that it was "Manufacturers and Jobbers, Plumbing, Steam, Mill Well Supplies." The Bond Supply Company, a wholesale firm, was the successor of the Quinn Manufacturing Company located at the same site which employed Fred Bond. Over the years, Bond served as Secretary and General Manager joined by...
Dates: Publication: 1913