Kalamazoo County Building
- Existence: 1936
From 1936-1937 it was known as the the County Courthouse for Kalamzoo. According to http://www.courthouses.co/us-states/m/michigan/kalamazoo-county/ the building faces north and is a six story buff colored Mankato limestone and concrete structure in the Art Deco style. The building is located on landscaped grounds. The windows on the first three stories are vertical and divided by stone sections. The windows on the fourth story are small. The base of the building is dark granite. The roof line is flat. The building was a Public Works Administration project. It was designed by M J C Billingham of Kalamazoo and Smith, Hickman & Grylis. It has been the county seat from 1830 to the present.