Gillespie's Drug Stores
Gillespie's Drug Store in 1905 by Frank Gillespie at 220 State Street, St. Joseph, Michigan. The original name was Gillespie and Reiber Drug Store until Gillespie bought out his partner John Reiber in 1915.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Gillespie Drug Store Collection
Scope and Contents
Narcotic reports and inventories for the Gillespie's Drug Stores in St. Joseph and Benton Harbor, Michigan from 1963 to 1976. Also includes controlled substances order forms, treasury department circulars, yearly narcotic inventories, miscellaneous inventory records, and wholesale dealers inventories.
Dates: Record Keeping: January 1963- August 1973