Skip to main content

Doubleday-Huber-Dolan Company

 Organization

In 1911, Ward Doubleday left the Doubleday Brothers and Company and started a new firm conducting the same business called Doubleday-Huber-Dolan Company later renamed Doubleday-Hunt-Dolan. The company was located in the 200 block of North Burdick, east side (aka Waterbury Block), later 115 E. Water Street and for one year in 1966 at the Doubleday Brothers headquarters at 1919 East Kilgore. This company was gone by 1967.

Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:

Doubleday Brothers and Company

 Collection
Identifier: RH-A-1205
Scope and Contents The collection is composed of ledgers, photographs, catalogs, promotional material and other miscellaneous items from the Doubleday Brothers and Company which produced blank books, forms for schools, banks and governments and stationery and also printed and sold office supplies and furniture. The company began in 1898 and left Kalamazoo in 2005. It exists as a digital printing company called Fidlar Doubleday and is located in Iowa.
Dates: 1925-1973

Financial Records

 Series
Scope and Contents From the Collection: The collection is composed of ledgers, photographs, catalogs, promotional material and other miscellaneous items from the Doubleday Brothers and Company which produced blank books, forms for schools, banks and governments and stationery and also printed and sold office supplies and furniture. The company began in 1898 and left Kalamazoo in 2005. It exists as a digital printing company called Fidlar Doubleday and is located in Iowa.
Dates: 1925-1973